Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Finally!

Its my turn now! :D

This post is particularly dedicated to Ann, who scolded me because Carol is singlehandedly updating this blog....

Sorry Carol. :P

Havent had the mood to blog for a loooong time, but was taking a break from maths and decided to give blogging another try.

Carol's already posted up pics for paintball and ski trip....

So here's my contribution: Pics from Lik's and Rod's bday celebration!


We surprised Lik after his last lecture of the day outside the lecture theatre :D

Spraying his hair


The Monash gang


Ann serving the cake!



Bday present =D


Candid


Then at Rod's bday at Pac House....

Bday boy getting spoonfed by Hugo


Our table! plus extras... :D




*cough*



I love my friends.

1 comment:

kelvin said...

ya i love my friends too.
(: